New City Africa is a regional magazine seeking to be efficient in fulfilling the four ‘local’ goals and a fifth ‘global’ one:
● be an attractive and effective tool of communication and “inform, educate and entertain” all Focolare members and interested parties in our English-speaking region of Africa
● communicate with contemporary society from our viewpoint of the Gospel’s words “that all may be one” (Jn 17:21)
● form, enable, consolidate and educate a team of both young and established journalists and writers in this country and region who can contribute with their writing and mediatic initiatives to a more solidal, inclusive and fraternal society
● act in ever-increasing integration with the French-speaking “Nouvelle Cité” teams in the region and on a Pan-African level
● be an active and contributing part of the Nuova Global project.