Volunteer as a Nuova Global Assistant Editor
At Nuova Global, our purpose is to shape a world of Unity and Peace through presenting instruments, ideas, and scientific insights for leaders that promote the common good. We are constantly looking for contributors and assistant editors who share our beliefs to contribute, manage and solicit content for Nuova Global publications.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for Assistant Editors who believe in promoting the common good through presenting ideas on unity and peace in economics, politics, religion, and education. Themes include (but are not limited to): Data, Personalities, Design, Culture, Technology, and Planet.
As an assistant editor, your role involves:
- Work with Nuova Global Team to edit their pieces and ensure copy is stylistically and tonally appropriate
- Solicit potential authors to submit articles to Nuova Global.
- Periodically cover events and conferences and summarizing them into coverage articles.
- Manage the review and editing of articles submitted by other contributors
- Contribute to some aspects of web content.
Who you are:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in English, Journalism, International Politics, Economics, or similar
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to discern and utilise relevant and appropriate sources
- Quick turnaround time, while prioritising quality of work
- Learn and write about the global issues you care about the most
- Become a global reference point and build a reputation as a thought leader
Strengthen your online portfolio on a reputable platform for a good cause
- Have your work circulate via our website, social media platforms and newsletters
- Become a member of a worldwide community of writers and editors who believe in building global unity through media
Interest in joining our Editorial team? Send us your CV to email@example.com.